Dramatically Reduce the Time and Cost Associated with Your Compliance Reporting
TraceCSO makes compliance both thorough and automatic
With a single, unified platform, all of your compliance management activities automatically integrate with risk management and security, IT, governance, and audit operations – allowing you to 1) gain unprecedented visibility into the risk management and compliance efforts across your organization and 2) create a comprehensive, risk-based strategy and IT GRC program within your organization. Because TraceCSO includes and integrates functionality for all core areas of IT GRC, from risk analysis to policy, training and vendor management, all of the data you require for compliance reporting is automatically available within the software.
TraceCSO integrates the Unified Compliance Framework (UCF), a global database of controls and regulations, to provide up-to-date information about all major regulatory requirements and harmonize security controls to your organization’s specific regulatory requirements. You will be able to identify and track regulatory change for more than 700 rules, regulations and best practices from PCI, ISO 27001, HIPAA, FFIEC and many more. To ensure maximum compliance, an integrated ticketing system allows you to generate, track and distribute all of your compliance activities and surveys across your organization.
- With TraceCSO, you won’t have to chase individual regulatory requirements. Because TraceCSO captures compliance data during the routine management of your information security program, the majority of your compliance questions are answered automatically, streamlining the compliance review process and leading your organization to compliance by default. System activities, such as authenticated scanning, training, process tracking and policy acknowledgement, update compliance status and automate communication between other components of your GRC program. Spreadsheets and manual updates are eliminated.
- Individual regulatory requirements are tied to controls and span multiple regulations and guidelines. With the proper risk assessment and audit procedures completed in TraceCSO, the review process is substantially more manageable.
- To ensure policies meet compliance requirements, they can be created, distributed and centrally managed within TraceCSO. Existing policies and processes can be imported into TraceCSO.
- Compliance reviews can be universal in nature or targeted to focus on a specific regulation. Using TraceCSO’s global database of regulatory bodies, you can specify a single regulatory requirement or package multiple requirements for a combined compliance review.
- Your global compliance review is always evolving and integrated with the rest of TraceCSO. Updates are real-time and automatically reflected within the risk and audit areas of the system.
- Dashboards and reports are provided for every functional area of the software and integrated for holistic viewing. For example, within compliance management, you will be able to ensure audit readiness and expedite reporting to management with gap analyses that show where your organization is in compliance and where gaps remain.
Download the TraceCSO for Compliance Officers datasheet or learn more about TraceCSO.
Register for Your FREE 30-Day Trial