Information Security Sales Consultant
We are looking for someone with IT expertise that is coming from another technology firm and preferably has knowledge about best practices in regards to information security. Our ideal candidate is someone that knows the IT industry well and has consulted with clients to help steer them towards improving their business through the use of technology. This could be by implementing new solutions, hardware, etc...
You do not have to have a business development background. Most consultants in the IT industry are still the same people that are actually implementing the services. We are looking for you!
- Have consultative discussions with potential new clients about their information security needs by developing an intimate understanding of customer's organization structure
- Develop consultative road-maps and have those discussions with potential clients
- Propose services and solutions that fit their business model
- Research compliance drivers that we use to better pitch our services and solutions
- Research what information security means for different industries
- Do online customer presentations & product demos
- Write and present customer proposals
- Maintain accurate customer information in cprlorca's CRM (Salesforce) application
- Follow up on inbound leads
- Manage prospects through complete sales cycle
- Participate in trade shows
- Negotiate purchase agreements within given guidelines
- Develop accurate forecast to meet and exceed quarterly quotas
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of Business to Business consultative experience
- College degree
- A proven history in exceeding assigned quota is preferred but not necessary
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Aggressive & Self Motivated
This position will include:
- Generous Base Salary plus Bonus Plan
- Excellent Benefits
- Training and Sales Support
This is a Baton Rouge based position.
If you meet the above requirements, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.